Which Stroller is the Perfect One?
If you’ve got a toddler now, you’ll understand my longing for a stroller. Well, we actually have one. But that’s the problem. It’ just one. I need two, or better yet, I wanna have a twin stroller.
Strollers are essential especially if you frequent malls – or if you just love taking your kid strolling or whatever. Sure it’s fun to take your kid on strolls and more, but what’s a bit difficult is when you’re doing the stroll and you have to carry your kid when he/she no longer wants to walk or he/she simply wants to rest or sleep. Since I have twins, I find more difficult. Yup, they’re already two years old but they still get easily tired from walking and running around so I still want to get a bumbleride indie twin stroller.
If you’re also planning to buy a stroller for baby, let me share with you some of the things you should consider…
- It should have a very sturdy and reliable adjustable safety harness
- It must have an infant headrest plus shoulder pads
- Its front wheels should have a locking or swiveling feature
- The handle should be adjustable and easy to push and hold
- The seat should have a multi-position reclining feature
- The footrest must have an adjustable multi-position feature
- The basket must be spacious
- It should have a canopy
- It has to have a big weight capacity
- The fabric should be comfortable for your kid
- The wheels must be stable and balanced
- It should have a small folded size so you can bring it everywhere with ease