There are a number of foods that fight fat. Well not literally. Fat fighting foods are those foods that have calorie content too, and they don’t actually burn your stored fat. What most of them do is that they speed up your metabolism so your body can naturally burn your unwanted extra pounds faster. They also limit your body’s natural fat-absorption ability. Here are the top three natural fat burners that you might want to start eating….
1. Citrus fruits – foods rich in Vitamin C like oranges, grapefruit, berries, tangerines, lemons, and limes. These fruits affect our body’s natural capacity to burn fat. Apparently, Vitamin C helps dilute fat so it can easily be flushed out of our system. You know that carnitine substance that is emphasized in many slimming pills and supplements? Your body can naturally get that from your daily dose of Vitamin C. Research even shows that if you lack the right amount of Vitamin C, your weight loss efforts may not become so effective as well.
2. Soybeans – Soybeans increase the body’s HDL a.k.a. “good cholesterol” level and it also has lecithin. Lecithin “shields” your cells from fat and it also helps break down fatty deposits that are already in your body.
3. Apples – Apples contain soluble fiber compounds like pectin. Pectin helps lower cholesterol levels by limiting the amount of fat that your body cells can readily absorb from the food that you eat.
Latest posts by LN (see all)
- Boy or Girl : Knowing your Baby’s Gender Using the Baking Soda Test - March 31, 2017
- Pregnant Again – With my 5th Kid! - March 7, 2017
- Stocking Your Garage With the Right Spare Parts - September 14, 2016